What is a shawl
The shawl is also called the cloud shoulder. It is made of silk satin brocade. Most of the cloud shoulders are made up of four moiré patterns, called Sihe Ruyi, as well as willow-style, lotus-style, etc., all of which have auspicious propositions, such as rich peony. , more than a long life, fish, and so on. It was popular during the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and most of them were used in social occasions such as wedding banquets.
Washing and maintenance
It is recommended that qualified women use dry cleaning, unconditionally hand wash, hand washing high-grade cashmere products should be as follows:
1. Cashmere products are made of a precious cashmere material. Because cashmere is light, soft, warm and slippery, household washing is best done by hand alone (do not mix with other clothes); Color cashmere products should not be washed together to avoid staining.
2. Record the size of the cashmere products before washing. Cashmere products with coffee, juice and blood stains should be sent to a special dyeing shop for washing.
3, Soak in cold water for 5 to 10 minutes before washing (jamquin or multi-color cashmere products should not be soaked), while dip and squeeze with both hands in the water. The purpose of soaking and squeezing is to remove the dirt adhering to the inside of the cashmere from the fiber and into the water, and the other part of the dirt is wet and loose. After soaking, gently squeeze out the water with both hands, then put it in a neutral washing solution of about 35 °C and soak it with both hands. Do not wash it with hot soap. Do not wash it with water. Do not use alkaline. Wash the washing powder, otherwise, there will be a velvet felt and deformation. When washing cashmere products at home, it can be washed with shampoo. Because cashmere fiber is a protein fiber, it is afraid of alkaline detergents, and shampoos are mostly “mild” type neutral detergents.
4. Washed cashmere products need to be “peracid” (soaked cashmere products are soaked in a proper amount of glacial acetic acid solution) to neutralize the soapy liquor remaining in the cashmere to improve the gloss of the fabric. For protection, in the “peracid” procedure, if there is no glacial acetic acid, you can use white vinegar instead, but you need to use water once after peracid.
5. After rinsing with water at about 30 °C, the softener can be placed according to the instructions, and the hand feel will be better.
6. Extrude the water in the washed cashmere product and put it into a net bag to dehydrate in the dewatering cylinder of the washing machine.
7. Spread the dehydrated cashmere sweater on the table covered with a towel, use the ruler to measure the original size, and organize it into a prototype dry and dry, avoid hanging exposure.
8, After drying, can be ironed with medium temperature (about 140 °C) steam ironing, iron and cashmere products leave a distance of 0.5 to 1 cm, should not be pressed on top, such as other irons must be a wet towel.
(1) The hangers for hanging suit pants can be used to fold the silk scarves into a state that can be used immediately, and are fixed by clips, which is very convenient to take.
(2) Using a small collection drawer made of cardboard, a product with a width of about 30 cm can be selected, and the 1/4 of the scarf can be folded and folded.
(3) Hang a number of folded shawls on the hangers and fix them with clothespins. If the clothespins leave marks on the silk scarves, thick paper can be sandwiched between the clips and the scarves.
(4) Fold the shawl into a 1/4 size and put it into a folder with multiple layers of inner layers. When you store the folder, you will not have creases and it will be clear at a glance.
Scarf manufacturers offer a variety of customized services such as LOGO, color, size, fabrics and more.