What is acrylic fiber
Acrylic fiber is the trade name of polyacrylonitrile in China. It is called “Ao Lun” and “Case of Millenium” in foreign countries and is called Orlon by DuPont Company. It is the second only synthetic fiber type of polyester and polyamide. It is soft, lightweight, warm, corrosion-resistant, and light-resistant wool-like staple fibers. The density is smaller than wool. It is called artificial wool. Although it is 10% lighter than wool, it is more than twice as strong. Acrylic fiber is not only mildewed and insect-borne but also has 1 times greater resistance to sunlight than wool and 10 times larger than cotton. Therefore, it is particularly suitable for the manufacture of outdoor fabrics such as tents, gun coats, hoods, curtains, curtains and the like. It can be purely spun (such as acrylic yarn) or blended with wool, etc. The wool made from it, especially the soft and soft bulked wool, has long been loved by people.
1. It is best to use a neutral detergent to clean acrylic products, or neutral soap, should not be washed with too much alkaline detergent and soap.
2. The washing water temperature is best at 40 ~ 50 °C, should be gently squeezed when washing, do not wash hard.
3. When adding water, slowly add cold water to gradually lower the water temperature to room temperature. Rinse off, do not let the detergent remain on the wool and wool products of acrylic fiber.
4. After washing, spread out in a ventilated place, do not hang or expose to avoid being straightened or discolored (because the dyes of acrylic yarn and wool products are cationic dyes, the fastness after sun exposure is poor).
5. After drying, put it in water at 80 ~ 90 °C, the amount of water should be submerged (do not directly pour the boiling water on the wool and wool products of acrylic fiber). After entering the water, use chopsticks to slowly stir for 3 to 5 times to make the heat even. After the hot water is naturally cooled to room temperature, remove it and dry it.
Method of handling hair loss
1. Take a washbasin and hold more than half a basin of cold water.
2. Take a spoonful of starch, pour it into the pot and stir until completely dissolved.
3. After immersing the scarf in the basin for five minutes, remove the water droplets (to remove the drip from the net pocket, do not hang directly, otherwise the scarf will be deformed).
4. Take another washbasin, pour the appropriate amount of laundry detergent, stir until completely dissolved, soak the scarf for five minutes, gently knead and wash.
5. Rinse the cleaned scarf with water and remove it into a net bag to dry it.
Women scarf manufacturers offer a variety of customized services such as LOGO, color, size, fabrics and more. For detailed workflows on customization, see the Customization Services page. If you still want to know more, please email us and we will answer them in detail.
(Do not twist after the scarf is removed, it is easy to deform!).