What is imitation silk?
The artificial silk is a special process and special finishing of the polyester fiber filament, which has the effects of silk-like appearance, gloss and hand feeling. The artificial silk is a fiber-reinforced filament treated by alkali reduction, which makes the fiber finer and softer, and achieves the effect of silk. After finishing, the friction between the fiber and the fiber can also emit a silky sound.
Use the edge of the fire to burn the silk. If it is silk, you can’t see the open flame. There is the smell of burning hair. The silk turns into black particles, which can be crushed by hand. When the silk is fired, it will fire. After the fire is extinguished, the edge will stay. A hard rubber block.
In addition, the simulated silk fabric is obviously reflective from the outside, and the texture is relatively light and thin; the silk has the function of absorbing light, it looks smooth but does not have a mirror surface, the thread is denser, the higher the purity of the silk, the greater the density, the feel is also The better.
1. It has a lustrous, unique “silk sense”, smooth feel, comfortable to wear, elegant and luxurious.
2. The strength is higher than the hair, but the wrinkle resistance is poor.
3. Heater than cotton, hair, but poor light resistance.
4. It is stable to inorganic acids and sensitive to alkali reactions.
1. Avoid alkaline detergents. Use neutral or silk special detergent and dissolve into the hot soap with hot water.
2. Wash with warm water, not suitable for long time soaking.
3. Flick and smear, avoid rubbing with a hard brush or rubbing on a washboard, do not twist or expose.
4.Should be dry, avoid sun exposure, should not be dried.
5. Some silk fabrics should be dry cleaned.
6. Dark silk fabric should be rinsed with water to avoid fading.
7. Wash separately from other clothing.
8. The colorfastness of silk clothing is very poor. After sun exposure, it will fade and white when washed. When it is stained, it will be easy to appear white block. White block treatment: Put the clothes into 3% ice vinegar solution to level dye and level dye Stir the clothes with your hands, or use white vinegar, silk clothes to disable soap or washing powder, washing detergent, apply neutral detergent (silk hair net).
9. Silk garments have poor alkali resistance and should be treated with neutral soap or advanced detergent. After washing, wash off the soap or rinse with water, usually with water hanging on the hanger and placed in a cool place to dry.
1. Exposure, so as not to reduce the fastness and cause fading and yellowing, and the color is deteriorated.
2. Avoid contact with rough or acid or alkali substances.
3.Wash, iron and dry before collection. It is best to stack them and wrap them in cloth.
4. It is not advisable to place mothballs, otherwise, the white clothes will be yellowed.
5. If you iron the silk clothing, you can use the white cloth to lining the silk surface when drying to 70% dry, but the iron temperature can’t be higher than 130 °C, otherwise, the silk clothing will be damaged or “brittle”, which will affect the wearing life. Do not spray water when ironing, to avoid water stains, affect the appearance, the same is true for silk, avoid Aurora.
China scarf supplier offers a variety of customized services such as LOGO, color, size, fabrics and more. For detailed workflows on customization, see the Customization Services page. If you still want to know more, please email us and we will answer them in detail.