What is linen fabric
Hemp fabric has the functions of temperature regulation, anti-allergy, anti-static and anti-bacterial. Because linen has good hygroscopicity and can absorb 20 times of its own weight, the linen fabric feels dry. Helps maintain the balance of electrolytes in the body. Linen fabric can greatly reduce the effects of radiation and radiation. Only 10% flax in the blended fabric is enough to prevent static electricity. It can effectively alleviate people’s anxiety, headache, chest tightness and difficulty breathing in the static environment. Flax has a good effect of inhibiting bacteria and fungi, and can effectively prevent some diseases.
(1) Light transmission Check whether the thickness of the warp and weft is uniform. If the warp and weft are too uniform, it may be a cotton fabric.
(2) Tighten the cloth to check the tightness of the weave.
(3) The high quality primary color linen is brown, shiny and evenly absorbed. The linen is not good, and the linen is treated as a compliant fiber. The water absorption is uneven, and it will turn black after getting wet.
(4) Outside worsted linen, the smaller the surface, the better.
(5) Semi-linen fabrics have different vertical and horizontal tightness.
(6) Pull a thread, if there are bends and points at both ends, the line is cotton. The linen thread that is torn off should be smooth at both ends, otherwise it is not pure.
(7) If the caustic soda is applied to the canvas, the linen will be brownish yellow and the cotton will be pale yellow.
Loose linens with pleats can be washed in the washing machine, and the more crisp linens should be taken for dry cleaning. Please use the washing machine’s soft file to wash the linen, do not wash too long, dark and light wash separately. Use a special detergent to wash in cold water to ensure that the detergent is fully dissolved in the water, otherwise brown spots may be left on the light linen. After washing, hang in a cool place to dry. Ironing when the linen product is slightly wet, you can iron the linen with hot steam. To avoid wrinkles, hang the linen after ironing.
1. Keep it clean: The room or cabinet that stores the clothing should be kept clean. No foreign matter or dust is required to prevent foreign matter and dust from contaminating the clothing. At the same time, it should be disinfected regularly. Contamination of human secretions. After wearing, the clothing will be polluted by the outside world and human secretions. If these contaminants are not cleaned in time, they will adhere to the clothing for a long time, and will gradually penetrate into the inside of the fabric fibers over time, and it is difficult to remove them. In addition, the pollutants on these garments can also contaminate other garments.
2. To maintain dryness: to maintain dryness is to improve the relative dryness of clothing collection storage. Store and store clothes before drying, and choose a dry and ventilated place to avoid moisture and volatile gas. It can be protected from moisture and moisture.
3. To prevent insects: in all kinds of fiber fabric clothing, chemical fiber clothing is not easy to insects, natural fiber fabric clothing is easy to attract insects, especially silk, wool fabric clothing more. Generally, the mothballs are wrapped in white paper or light gauze, scattered around the cabinet, or hung in a small cloth bag and hung in the closet.
4. Protective clothing shape: intuitively flat, crisp clothing can give people a strong sense of three-dimensional, comfortable. Be sure to protect the shape of the garment so that it does not deform or wrinkle. For shirts and knitwear, they can be stacked and stacked. For outerwear, the hangers should be hung with a suitable hanger rack. When hanging, the clothing should be squared to prevent deformation, and the hangers should be kept at a certain distance. Don’t mess around.
Scarf manufacturers offer a variety of customized services such as LOGO, color, size, fabrics and more. For detailed workflows on customization, see the Customization Services page. If you still want to know more, please email us and we will answer them in detail.