Children’s scarves are commonly made of cotton, cashmere, and wool. The commonality of these three fabrics is soft and warm, with a delicate touch and does not hurt the skin. It is very suitable for making children’s scarves.
Their respective characteristics:
1. Hygroscopicity. The cotton scarf touches the human skin and feels soft and comfortable. If the ambient temperature is high, the water content in the fiber will all evaporate and disperse, so that the fabric maintains water balance.
2. Insulation. The cotton scarf has the advantages of porosity and high elasticity. It can accumulate a large amount of air between the fibers, has good moisturizing properties, and wears a cotton scarf to make people feel warm.
3. Heat resistance. When the temperature is below 110 °C, it will only cause the water on the fabric to evaporate, so the pure cotton fabric improves the washability and wear resistance of the cotton fabric at normal temperature.
4. Hygiene. The biggest feature of pure cotton scarves is white, soft, environmentally friendly and hygienic. It is very suitable for making scarves.
1. Soft and warm. Cashmere is the finest of animal fibers. Arbas cashmere is generally between 13um and 15.5um. It has a high degree of natural curl. It is tightly arranged in spinning and weaving, so it has good warmth and is wool. 1.5-2 times. The scales of the cashmere fiber are small and smooth, and there is an air layer in the middle of the fiber so that the weight is light and the hand feels slippery.
2. The color is soft and natural. The cashmere fiber has uniform fineness, low density, and a regular circular cross-section. It has strong hygroscopicity and can fully absorb the dye and is not easy to fade. Compared with other fibers, cashmere has the advantages of natural luster, softness, purity, and brilliance.
3. Flexible and flexible. Because of its large number of crimps, crimping rate and curl recovery rate, cashmere fiber is suitable for processing into a full-featured, soft and elastic knitwear, which is comfortable and natural to wear and has good reducing properties, especially after washing. Shrinking, good shape retention.
1. The pure wool worsted fabric is soft and elastic, smooth and thin.
2. The pure wool woolen fabric is relatively thick, with a mild touch and a clear and rich texture.
3. The common advantage is that it is soft and warm, light and elastic, and natural in luster.