Silk fiber contains 18 kinds of amino acids necessary for the human body, which is similar to the amino acids contained in the human skin. Therefore, there is a human name for “second skin.” Wearing silk clothes not only prevents ultraviolet radiation, prevents harmful gas from invading, and resists harmful bacteria, but also enhances the vitality of skin cells on the surface, promotes the metabolism of skin cells, and has a good auxiliary therapeutic effect on certain skin diseases. In addition, due to the special hygroscopicity and gas permeability, it also has the effect of regulating body temperature and regulating moisture.
(1) Hand touch visual method
(1) Visual inspection, the silk has a cluster of pearls and a soft luster. The texture of the chemical fiber fabric is not soft and bright and glaring.
(2) Silk fibers are slender and long, cotton fibers are short, and wool is curled. The chemical fiber has a good uniformity.
(3) Feel method: Silk is soft to the touch and close to the skin.
(2) Combustion method
(1) Silk has a burning feather when burning, it is difficult to continue burning, and will self-extinguish. Ashes are brittle, brittle, fluffy, and black.
(2) When rayon (viscose fiber) is burned, there is a chemical smell of burnt paper. The fuel is very fast. The ash is ashless except for the light, with a small amount of grayish black ash.
Silk fabrics are divided into 15 categories according to the fabric structure, the combination of warp and weft, the processing technology and the silk shape of the silk surface. The most common ones are the following:
1. Satin: Apply satin weave, smooth and shiny fabric.
2. Brocade: Apply satin, twill weave, delicate and colorful yarn-dyed jacquard fabric.
3. Silk: Apply plain weave or change the structure, and the warp and weft are closely interwoven.
(1) Dark clothing or silk fabrics should be washed separately from light colors, and should not be soaked for too long;
(2) The sweaty silk garment should be washed immediately or soaked in water, and should not be washed with hot water of 30 degrees or more;
(3) When washing silk, use acidic detergent or light alkaline detergent, preferably with silk special detergent;
(4) It is best to wash by hand, avoid rubbing it with force or brush with a hard brush. It should be lightly rubbed and then sprayed with clean water. Gently squeeze out the water by hand or towel, and dry it in the shade;
Silk clothing should not be sun-dried after washing, and should not be dried by a dryer. Generally, it should be placed in a cool, ventilated place to dry. Because the ultraviolet rays in the sun easily make the silk fabric yellow, fade, and age. Therefore, after washing silk garments, it is not advisable to twist the water. It should be gently shaken, and the opposite side will be spread out and dried to 70% dry and then ironed or shaken.
When ironing, dry the clothes to 70% dry and then spray the water evenly. Wait for 3-5 minutes and then iron. The ironing temperature should be controlled below 150 °C. It is not advisable to press the iron directly to avoid the aurora.
Preserve silk clothing, thin underwear, shirts, pants, skirts, pajamas, etc., first wash, iron and then collect. The autumn and winter clothing, kneading, and cheongsam that are inconvenient to be washed and washed should be cleaned by dry cleaning and ironed to prevent mold and sputum. After ironing, it can also play a role in sterilization and pest control. At the same time, the boxes and cabinets for storing clothes should be kept clean and sealed as much as possible to prevent dust pollution.