The silk scarf cleaning method
1.When washing a silk scarf, it is not advisable to soak it in cold water for a long time, preferably five to ten minutes. Neutral detergent can be used for washing. It should not be washed with alkaline detergent, soap, washing powder or other detergents. It is even more difficult to use disinfectant. Silk scarves can’t be washed in the washing machine. They should be washed by hand. When cleaning, they should be light. Do not use gravity to prevent fiber damage.
2.Washed silk scarves, preferably with water to dry, and dry, cannot be exposed to the sun, which can prevent the strength and colorfastness of the fiber. When the clothes are 80% dry, they can be removed, so that the silk scarf after drying is soft to the touch and not easy to fade.
3.The silk scarf is characterized by acid and alkali resistance, so in order to keep the color bright, it is best to drop a few drops of acetic acid into the water before drying, then soak the scarf in water for about ten minutes, then pick it up and dry it, so that the scarf can be kept bright. s color. This is also one of the tips for how to wash silk scarves.
4.Silk products should not be sprayed with perfumes, fresheners, deodorants, etc.; do not use mothballs when storing, as this may cause the silk scarf to absorb some odor or discoloration. Silk scarves are best hanged in hangers in the closet. Do not use metal for hangers to prevent rust and other pollution. Keep them out of direct sunlight.
The wool scarf cleaning method
1.Soak the wool scarf in cold water for about three minutes. The water temperature is preferably around 35 degrees. Pay attention to the water flowing over the scarf. Then gently rinse with a soft washing liquid or wool-specific detergent, taking care not to wash. After cleaning, wring it out by hand, do not make too much force, and do not use the machine to dry. After washing and dehydrating, the woolen scarf should be placed in a ventilated place to be spread out to dry.
2.Adjust the temperature of the iron to the medium temperature or wool position. Spray the dried scarf evenly on the water before ironing, and spread it on a soft white cloth. When ironing, it should be along the warp weft direction. Never use it obliquely to avoid deformation of the scarf, and press it according to the degree of deformation and texture after washing.
3.Due to the loose structure of the wool scarf, care should be taken during washing and use to avoid nails and sharp objects. If only one yarn is drawn, it can be flattened in the warp and weft direction or rounded with a fine needle.
4.When storing, it is best not to put the wool scarf together with other clothes, so as not to be damaged by the zipper and button on the clothes. The scarf can be rolled into a tube and placed in a drawer to avoid creases during deployment.
5.When solving the problem of how to wash wool scarves, remember not to wring them by hand. Do not hang them. The jacquard or multi-color wool scarves should not be soaked for a long time. It is best not to wash the wool scarves of different colors together to avoid dying.
The chiffon scarf cleaning method
- Soak and wash, and finally stretch and iron to avoid shrinkage;
- Gently wash, avoid rubbing hard, avoid twisting, avoid hard;
- With the dipping, the water temperature should not exceed 45 degrees;
- After washing, drip naturally, do not wring it out hard;
- Should be dry, avoid sun exposure, so as not to fade, not dry;
- Wash separately from other clothing.
The acrylic scarf washing method
- Wash the acrylic scarf with a neutral detergent or a neutral soap.
- The temperature of the washing water is preferably around 40 °C. Press gently when washing, and do not use force to wash.
- When adding water, slowly add cold water to gradually lower the water temperature to room temperature. Rinse off and do not let the detergent remain on the acrylic scarf.
- After washing, spread out in a ventilated place, do not hang on the sun or expose to the sun to avoid deformation and fading.
- After drying, put it in 80-90 ° C water-soaked, the amount of water should be submerged (do not put the boiling water directly on the acrylic scarf). After entering the water, use chopsticks to slowly stir for 3-5 times to make the heat even. After the hot water is naturally cooled, remove it and dry it. After such treatment, the original characteristics of the acrylic scarf can be restored.