Scope of application
- When you register your Te scarf account, you will be provided with the personal registration information required by Te scarf network (except for the business name and related business registration information that the merchant should disclose in accordance with laws and regulations);
- The information on your browser and computer that Te scarf network automatically receives and records when you use the Te scarf web service or access the platform webpage, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used. Data such as access date and time, hardware and software feature information, and web page records you need;
- Te scarf network obtains user personal data from business partners through legal channels.
- Keyword information that you enter when using the search service provided by the Te scarf website platform;
- The information about the information you have posted on this website, including but not limited to participation activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
- Violation of the law or violation of the rules of this website and the measures that have been taken against you on this website.
- This website does not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have your permission in advance, or the third party and this website (including affiliates of this website) provide you with separate or joint efforts. The service, and after the service is over, will be barred from accessing all materials that it has previously been able to access.
- This website also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information by any means. Any user of this website platform who engages in the above activities once found, the ownership of this website immediately terminates the service agreement with the user.
- For the purpose of serving users, this website may use the information you use to provide you with information that you are interested in, including but not limited to, sending you product and service information, or sharing information with your website partners to make them available to you. Send information about its products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
In the following circumstances, this website will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or the law:
- Disclose to third parties with your prior consent;
- To provide the products and services you request, you must share your personal information with third parties;
- Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of the administrative or judicial authorities;
- If you violate the relevant laws and regulations of China or the service agreement or related rules of this website, you need to disclose it to a third party;
- If you are an intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, it shall be disclosed to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes;
- In a transaction created on the platform of this website, if any party to the transaction performs or partially fulfills the transaction obligation and requests for information disclosure, the website has the right to decide to provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact information of the counterparty to facilitate the formation. The completion of the transaction or the resolution of the dispute.
- Other Te scarf networks believe that disclosure is appropriate in accordance with laws and regulations or website policies.
Information storage and exchange
The information and materials collected by Te Scarf Network will be stored on the server of Te Scarf Network and/or its affiliates. The information and materials may be sent to your country, region or Te scarf network to collect information and data. It is not accessed, stored and displayed outside the country.
- You have the right to accept or decline to accept cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use the Te scarf web service feature that relies on cookies.
- This policy will apply to information obtained through the cookies provided by Te scarf network.
Te scarf network account has a security protection function, please keep your username and password information. Te scarf network will ensure that your information is not lost, not abused and fabricated by security measures such as encrypting user passwords. Despite the above security measures, please also note that there are no “perfect security measures” on the information network.
When using Te scarf network service for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please protect your personal information and provide it to others only when necessary. If you find that your personal information has been leaked, especially if the Te scarf network username and password are leaked, please contact Te scarf network customer service immediately, so that Te scarf network can take corresponding measures.
The terms of the website are owned by the scarf manufacturer.