User usage rules:
- Users must equip themselves with the equipment needed to access the Internet and use telecom value-added services, and bear the relevant expenses such as communication fees and information fees collected by individuals or third parties (including but not limited to telecommunications or mobile communication providers). If you have involved in telecom value-added services, we recommend that you confirm the related cost issues with your telecom value-added service provider.
- Except as otherwise agreed between you and Te scarf manufacturer, you agree that the Service is for personal use only and is not for commercial use. You may not copy, copy, sell or use the Service for any part of the Service or the use of the Service. Conduct investigations, advertisements, or for other commercial purposes, in which you may not send any advertising letters and information by SMS, instant messaging, or otherwise, except where Te scarf manufacturer has otherwise applicable guidelines or rules for specific services.
- Do not send any information that interferes with public order or illegal, false, harassing, insulting, intimidating, harmful, destructive, provocative, obscene pornography, etc.
- Ensure the authenticity, correctness, and completeness of the user’s identity when using each service. If the information changes, you should change it in time. After completing the registration process for this service and receiving a password and account number, you should maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. You are solely responsible for the activities of anyone using your password and account. Te scarf manufacturer cannot identify illegal or unauthorized use of your account password, so Te scarf manufacturer is not responsible. Here, you agree and promise to:
(1) You will be notified to the Te scarf manufacturer website immediately if your account number or password is used without authorization or if there are any other security issues;
(2) When you go online or use other services, you will be safely logged out of the account.
- The User agrees to accept the Te scarf manufacturer website to send merchandise promotions or other relevant business information to the User via an email webpage or other legal means. In the case of using telecom value-added services, the user agrees to accept relevant service information or other information sent by the company and the cooperative company to the user through the value-added service system or other means, including but not limited to notification information, publicity information, advertising information, etc.
- About public information posted on the Te scarf manufacturer website:
(1) You agree to the content posted in the public use area or service of the Service, including but not limited to photos, pictures or audio and video materials, and grant Te scarf manufacturer a global, license-free, non-exclusive, complete To facilitate the transfer and permanent use of the rights, the Te scarf manufacturer website may copy, modify, rewrite, adapt or publish the above content for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the use of the mobile phone for the Te scarf manufacturer website.
(2) For the content you post, you warrant that you have the necessary rights or authority to provide, post, upload, submit, etc. the content.
(3) If you violate the relevant laws and regulations and the provisions of these Terms of Service, you must bear full legal responsibility and bear the legal responsibility for the losses caused to Te scarf manufacturer.
- About fee service
(1) Some services on the Te scarf manufacturer website are provided on a fee basis. Once the service is charged, you should pay the relevant service fee and other fees according to the relevant charging standards and payment methods. The tariff description is indicated on the corresponding page of the corresponding service on the Te scarf manufacturer website. You can choose to cancel the paid service through our Customer Service Center. Before you officially cancel the service and approve it with Te scarf manufacturer, we will continue to charge according to the fees and methods of the relevant services.
(2) Overdue payment: The overdue payment of the service fee shall be handled in accordance with the corresponding provisions of the Te scarf manufacturer or the cooperative company regarding the delay in payment.
- The service rights obtained under these Terms of Service are not transferable.
- Comply with relevant national laws, regulations and administrative rules and regulations.
- If the user violates national laws and regulations or these Terms of Service, the company and the partner company will have the right to stop providing services to the user without any liability, such as causing any damage or suffering from any third party caused by the Te scarf manufacturer or the partner company. The dispute, litigation, claim, etc., the user must compensate the company or the cooperative company for the corresponding losses, and the user shall be fully liable for all consequences arising from the violation of the terms of service.
Service risk and disclaimer
- The User understands that the Service is provided only in accordance with the current situation. This service involves the Internet and other services and may be affected by various factors. Therefore, there is a risk that the service may be interrupted due to the above-mentioned force majeure, computer virus or hacker attack, system instability, user location, etc., or the user’s requirements may not be met. The user who confirms the service must bear the above risks. The company and the cooperative company do not guarantee the timeliness, security, and accuracy of the service. Therefore, the user cannot send and receive reading messages or transmit errors. The time limit for personal setting is not given. No responsibility for storage or other problems.
- If the company’s system failure affects the normal operation of the service, the company promises to cooperate with the relevant units in the first time to deal with the repair in time. However, the company and the partner company are not responsible for the economic losses caused by the user. In addition, the Company reserves the right to suspend any part of the Service for maintenance, upgrades or other purposes without prior notice.
- The Company hereby solemnly draws your attention to any information, materials, text, user registration materials or other materials (hereinafter referred to as “Contents” that are uploaded, posted, sent by instant message, email or any other means via the Service. “), whether delivered publicly or privately, is the responsibility of the content provider. The company cannot control the content transmitted through this website, nor can it fully control the user’s use behavior, so the legality, correctness, completeness, authenticity or quality of the content is not guaranteed; you have foreseen that when using this service, You may be exposed to unpleasant, inappropriate or objectionable content and agree to make your own judgment and assume all risks without relying on the company. However, under any circumstance, the company has the right to stop transmitting any of the above contents and take corresponding actions according to law, including but not limited to suspending the use of all or part of the website, saving relevant records and reporting to relevant authorities. However, the Company has the right (but not the obligation) to refuse and remove any content that may be provided by the Service in violation of these Terms or otherwise objectionable to the Company or other users.
- Service changes, interruptions or terminations and changes to the Terms of Service
(1) The ownership and operation rights of the Service, all interpretation rights are owned by Te scarf manufacturer.
(2) The Company reserves the right to amend the Terms of Service as necessary. Once the Terms of Service have changed, the revised Terms of Service will be posted on the relevant pages. If you do not agree with the content modified, the user should voluntarily cancel the service. If the user continues to use the service, it is deemed to accept changes to the terms of service.
(3) The Company and the Cooperative Company have the right to modify or change the fee-based services, charging standards, charging methods, service fees and terms of service provided as needed. The company will use its best efforts to notify users of the changes or changes by email or other effective means.
(4) The Company reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the provision of services to users at any time without notice to the user in any of the following circumstances:
- User profile provided by the user is not true;
- A user violates the provisions of these Terms of Service;
- In accordance with the requirements of the competent authority;
- Other special circumstances that the company believes are in line with the overall service needs.
- The company attaches great importance to the protection of user privacy, and protecting privacy is a basic policy of the company. The registration information you provide and certain other personal data held by the company about you will be subject to China’s privacy laws and the privacy protection of the company.
- When you use the services of the company, the company has the right to determine the computer that enters the service by digital code, universally unique identifier, cookies or other technology. The Company may use the information obtained to conduct a statistical analysis of the total and anonymous data of the use of the Service, and the data obtained may be used by the Company or its partners. Computer identification technology is also used to enforce the relevant terms of service.
- The company may cooperate with third parties to provide related services to users. For example, if the third party legally operates the company and provides the same user privacy protection, the company has the right to provide the user’s registration information to the third party.
These Terms of Service shall be consistent with the relevant laws and regulations of the State. If there is any conflict between the Terms of Service and the relevant laws and regulations, the conflicts shall be based on the laws and regulations.