In the spring of resurgence of all things, full of vitality, Jacqueline often chooses silk as the best prop to interpret its natural romantic temperament. Silk is one of the most commonly used materials for making silk scarves. The silk scarf made of this material not only has a charming luster but also has natural folds that look natural and beautiful. It is only appropriate to wear such a silk scarf to attend a formal occasion. The graceful silk scarf hangs on the chest, but it is steady but not lacking in style. The glamorous but not frivolous silently reveals your tenderness.
The natural fiber of silk saves you the trouble of static electricity in the dry and windy spring, and it has good heat preservation and elasticity. In addition, its soft care, so that it does not appear in the shape of the shape, I believe will be your preference. Although this silk scarf can also be cleaned at home, you love the silk scarf, it is best to send it to a professional laundry to wash. In addition, when storing, do not forget the characteristics of silk scarves that are easily wormed, and be sure to put insecticides.
- Wash hands at 30 degrees or less, and turn the clothes over and wash them. If you soak them with water dripping a few drops of balsamic vinegar, the silk clothes washed out are soft and smooth;
- It is not advisable to wash with alkaline detergent and soap when washing. After washing, choose a ventilated place to dry and avoid the feeling and color of damaged silk clothes;
- Silk clothes after sweating should be washed immediately;
- Do not hang silk clothes on hard metal hooks to prevent damage to the silk surface;
- When the silk is not worn, it is not advisable to put the mothballs, otherwise, it will be easy to embrittle;
- The ironing temperature is preferably 100 degrees. It is best to put the lining on the back and iron on the reverse side.