Every summer, the linen scarf became Jacqueline’s most comfortable choice, and no more than the linen scarf can reveal her noble and refined temperament. This kind of material scarf feels refreshing to wear, and it is easy to match with any summer dress. If you happen to be an OL that has been in an air-conditioned environment for a long time, then a linen scarf is more like a “fashionable bodyguard” for you, which is both beautiful and resistant to air-conditioning damage to the neck and shoulders.
The linen scarf is easy to wrinkle, but it is also its casual, natural folds, which also reflects the romantic aristocratic style of the wearer. When storing, gently fold the scarf, do not press it with heavy objects, so that there will be no dead pleats that cannot be smoothed.
- When using hand wash, please use neutral detergent (such as washing spirit, body wash, shampoo, etc.)
- The water temperature should not exceed 37 °C.
- Do not soak in water for more than 5 minutes, gently wash and rinse with your hands, do not wring out. When it is dry, if it is silk, please remember to explain to the laundry that it is a silk product.
- Remember not to use alkaline detergents such as washing powder, laundry soap, soap, etc., and can not be mixed with other colored clothing.
- Dry the scarf and avoid drying it under the sun or fluorescent light.
- Ironing with medium temperature steam (130 ° C – 150 ° C). It is best to fold and store, keep it dry, and the insect repellent should be wrapped with a cloth. Do not touch the silk scarf or silk shawl directly.
- If the product loses its luster after long-term use, soak the product in cold water with white vinegar (a few drops) for 10 minutes, repeated several times to restore the luster.