The fabrics for making scarves are silk, chiffon, wool, cashmere, wool, acrylic, cotton, and linen, mohair, modal, polyester, etc. The most common ones are wool, cashmere and silk. The women scarf supplier offers lot of scarves.
Because of the wide variety of scarf fabrics, many people are entangled in the choice of fabrics when choosing a scarf, so I decided to explain the characteristics of various fabrics and maintenance methods. The China scarf supplier will talk about chiffon fabrics and silk fabrics today. The two fabrics are highly similar, so put them together for analysis.
Chiffon fabric (chiffion scarf manufacturers)
Features: The texture of georgette is light and transparent, soft and elastic, with a light and elegant appearance. It has good breathability and drape and is elegant and comfortable to wear. The lightness, weight, thickness, thinness, transparency and the curling effect of the georgette are mainly determined by the thickness, the number of joints, the twist and the density of the warp and weft. Georgette is suitable for making women’s dresses, high-end evening dresses, headscarves, palace lanterns and so on. It is a spun product in silk products. The fabric is light, transparent, soft and elegant. The name comes from the transliteration of French CLIFFE, which means light and transparent fabric.
Identification: How to tell what is real advanced chiffon? The secret is to cut a small piece of fabric and burn it with a lighter.
Really: White smoke, scent, dry ash is broken and scattered.
False: If all is burnt and not broken, you will know the ingredients.
Classification: According to the raw materials used, it can be divided into silk chiffon, artificial chiffon, and polyester chiffon. It is also chiffon fabric. The fabrics woven by different raw materials are also very different. The texture and feel are very different. Far, so the price difference is also very large.
Maintenance: Please use dry cleaning if conditions permit
If you choose to wash your hands, you should use a professional detergent to clean the scarf. During the washing process, you should not use force, smash, or screw. After washing, you should dry it in a cool, ventilated place. Remember not to expose it to the sun. Detergents should use neutral or weakly acidic detergents (such as shampoos, shower gels, etc.).
Storage: should be placed in the closet, not under the clothes, chiffon scarf should be placed on the top of the clothes to avoid being crushed by the clothes. It is not allowed to hang in the closet, and the chiffon material is easy to sag and deform. Pay attention to the distance when spraying perfume to avoid leaving the macula on the scarf.
Characteristics: Silk fiber contains 18 kinds of amino acids necessary for human body, which is similar to the amino acids contained in human skin. Therefore, there is a human name for “second skin.” Wearing silk clothes not only prevents ultraviolet radiation, prevents harmful gas from invading, and resists harmful bacteria, but also enhances the vitality of skin cells on the surface, promotes the metabolism of skin cells, and has a good auxiliary therapeutic effect on certain skin diseases. In addition, due to the special hygroscopicity and gas permeability, it also has the effect of regulating body temperature and regulating moisture.
(一) Hand touch visual method
(1) Visual inspection, the silk has a luster of pearls and a soft luster. The texture of the chemical fiber fabric is not soft and bright and glaring.
(2) Silk fibers are slender and long, cotton fibers are short, and wool is curled. The chemical fiber has a good uniformity.
(3) Feel method: Silk is soft to the touch and close to the skin.
(二) Combustion method
(1) Silk has a burning feather when burning, it is difficult to continue burning, and will self-extinguish. Ashes are brittle, brittle, fluffy, and black.
(2) When rayon (viscose fiber) is burned, there is a chemical smell of burnt paper. The fuel is very fast. The ash is ashless except for the light, with a small amount of grayish black ash.
Classification: Silk fabrics are divided into 15 categories according to the fabric structure, the combination of warp and weft, the processing technology and the silk shape of the silk surface. The most common ones are the following:
1. Satin: Apply satin weave, smooth and shiny fabric.
2. Brocade: Apply satin, twill weave, delicate and colorful yarn-dyed jacquard fabric.
3. Silk: Apply plain weave or change the structure, and the warp and weft are closely interwoven.
(1) Dark clothing or silk fabrics should be washed separately from light colors, and should not be soaked for too long;
(2) The sweaty silk garment should be washed immediately or soaked in water, and should not be washed with hot water of 30 degrees or more;
(3) When washing silk, use acidic detergent or light alkaline detergent, preferably with silk special detergent;
(4) It is best to wash by hand, avoid rubbing it with force or brush with a hard brush. It should be lightly rubbed and then sprayed with clean water. Gently squeeze out the water by hand or towel, and dry it in the shade;
Silk clothing should not be sun-dried after washing, and should not be dried by a dryer. Generally, it should be placed in a cool, ventilated place to dry. Because the ultraviolet rays in the sun easily make the silk fabric yellow, fade, and age. Therefore, after washing silk garments, it is not advisable to twist the water. It should be gently shaken, and the opposite side will be spread out, and dried to 70% dry and then ironed or shaken.
When ironing, dry the clothes to 70% dry and then spray the water evenly. Wait for 3-5 minutes and then iron. The ironing temperature should be controlled below 150 °C. It is not advisable to press the iron directly to avoid the aurora.
Storage: preserve silk clothing, thin underwear, shirts, pants, skirts, pajamas, etc., first wash, iron and then collect. The autumn and winter clothing, kneading, and cheongsam that are inconvenient to be washed and washed should be cleaned by dry cleaning and ironed to prevent mold and sputum. After ironing, it can also play a role in sterilization and pest control. At the same time, the boxes and cabinets for storing clothes should be kept clean and sealed as much as possible to prevent dust pollution.