The fabrics for making scarves are silk, chiffon, wool, cashmere, wool, acrylic, cotton, and linen, mohair, modal, polyester, etc. The most common ones are wool, cashmere and silk. The women scarf supplier offers lot of scarves.
Because of the wide variety of scarf fabrics, many people are entangled in the choice of fabrics when choosing a scarf, so I decided to explain the characteristics of various fabrics and maintenance methods.
Last time I analyzed the two most commonly used fabrics: silk and chiffon. This time, I will analyze linen fabrics and blended cotton and linen.
1.Blended cotton and linen
Features: Cotton and linen blends can be used to make a variety of clothing. The strength of cotton and linen blended fabrics compared to other fabrics is that they are very cost effective. Cotton and linen blended fabrics have the advantages of cotton and linen. The cotton and linen blend has the advantages of environmental protection, ventilation, comfort, good drape, and comfortable wearing.
Because the fabric has good elasticity and wear resistance under dry and wet conditions, the size is stable, the shrinkage rate is small, and it has the characteristics of straightness, not easy to wrinkle, easy to wash and quick-drying, and is made of all natural fiber weaving, low carbon environmental protection.
Identification: Both cotton fiber and hemp fiber are burning near the flame, burning rapidly, the flame is yellow, and blue smoke is emitted. The difference between the odor of burning and the ash after burning is that the cotton burns to emit a paper odor, and the numbness emits a ash; after burning, the cotton has very little powder ash, which is black or gray, and the hemp produces a small amount of grayish-white ash.
Maintenance: The washing requirements of cotton and linen fabrics are basically the same as those of cotton, but the soaking time should not be too long. Because hemp fiber is generally stiffer, the cohesion is poor. It should be lighter than cotton fabric when washing. Do not use hard brush and force to avoid fluff. Do not use force to twist after washing, do not use hot water to heat the colored fabric. Moreover, cotton and linen fabrics are generally not afraid of sun exposure, but exposure to sunlight for a long time will reduce the wearing fastness, and it is easy to make the garment fade or yellow, so it is not suitable for long-term exposure, and the short-time drying should also be the opposite of drying the garment. . Avoid wearing acid and causing corrosion damage when wearing cotton and linen clothing.
Storage: Cotton and linen garments should be stacked and washed after drying, drying and ironing; avoid moisture, sultry heat, and no ventilation when collecting. The uncleanness in the closet can easily cause mildew.
Characteristics: Hemp fabric has the functions of temperature regulation, anti-allergy, anti-static and anti-bacterial. Because linen has good hygroscopicity and can absorb 20 times of its own weight, the linen fabric feels dry. Helps maintain the balance of electrolytes in the body. Linen fabric can greatly reduce the effects of radiation and radiation. Only 10% flax in the blended fabric is enough to prevent static electricity. It can effectively alleviate people’s anxiety, headache, chest tightness and difficulty breathing in the static environment. Flax has a good effect of inhibiting bacteria and fungi, and can effectively prevent some diseases.
(1) Light transmission Check whether the thickness of the warp and weft is uniform. If the warp and weft are too uniform, it may be a cotton fabric.
(2) Tighten the cloth to check the tightness of the weave.
(3) The high-quality primary color linen is brown, shiny and evenly absorbed. The linen is not good, and the linen is treated as a compliant fiber. The water absorption is uneven, and it will turn black after getting wet.
(4) Outside worsted linen, the smaller the surface, the better.
(5) Semi-linen fabrics have different vertical and horizontal tightness.
(6) Pull a thread, if there are bends and points at both ends, the line is cotton. The linen thread that is torn off should be smooth at both ends, otherwise, it is not pure.
(7) If the caustic soda is applied to the canvas, the linen will be brownish yellow and the cotton will be pale yellow.
Maintenance: loose linens with pleats can be washed in the washing machine, and the more crisp linens should be taken for dry cleaning. Please use the washing machine’s soft file to wash the linen, do not wash too long, dark and light wash separately. Use a special detergent to wash in cold water to ensure that the detergent is fully dissolved in the water, otherwise brown spots may be left on the light linen. After washing, hang in a cool place to dry. Ironing when the linen product is slightly wet, you can iron the linen with hot steam. To avoid wrinkles, hang the linen after ironing.
1. Keep it clean: The room or cabinet that stores the clothing should be kept clean. No foreign matter or dust is required to prevent foreign matter and dust from contaminating the clothing. At the same time, it should be disinfected regularly. Contamination of human secretions. After wearing, the clothing will be polluted by the outside world and human secretions. If these contaminants are not cleaned in time, they will adhere to the clothing for a long time, and will gradually penetrate into the inside of the fabric fibers over time, and it is difficult to remove them. In addition, the pollutants on these garments can also contaminate other garments.
2. To maintain dryness: to maintain dryness is to improve the relative dryness of clothing collection storage. Store and store clothes before drying, and choose a dry and ventilated place to avoid moisture and volatile gas. It can be protected from moisture and moisture.
3. To prevent insects: in all kinds of fiber fabric clothing, chemical fiber clothing is not easy to insects, natural fiber fabric clothing is easy to attract insects, especially silk, wool fabric clothing more. Generally, the mothballs are wrapped in white paper or light gauze, scattered around the cabinet, or hung in a small cloth bag and hung in the closet.
4. Protective clothing shape: intuitively flat, crisp clothing can give people a strong sense of three-dimensional, comfortable. Be sure to protect the shape of the garment so that it does not deform or wrinkle. For shirts and knitwear, they can be stacked and stacked. For outerwear, the hangers should be hung with a suitable hanger rack. When hanging, the clothing should be squared to prevent deformation, and the hangers should be kept at a certain distance. Don’t mess around.
If you want to know more fabrics, please go to the China scarf supplier website.