Advantages of digital printing:
1. Digital printing is inkjet on demand, reducing the waste of chemicals and waste water; inkjetting has low noise, low energy consumption, quiet and clean, no environmental pollution, and realizes a green production process.
2. Breaking the defects of traditional printing process, simplifying the cumbersome process, it shortens the traditional printing process, improves the order cycle, and reduces the cost of printing plate production and proofreading.
3. The color gamut is wide, the colors are bright and rich, and there are more than 10 million kinds, while the traditional printing has only a few kinds.
4. High precision, clear and delicate image. At present, the resolution of digital printing is as high as 1440dpi, while the resolution of traditional printing process is only 255dpi.
5. Realize small batch production, not limited by production batch, and realize personalized production requirements.