- Avoid alkaline detergents. Use neutral or silk special detergent and dissolve into hot soap with hot water.
- Wash with warm water, not suitable for long time soaking.
- Flick and slap, avoid rubbing with a hard brush or rubbing on a washboard, do not twist or expose.
- Should be dry, avoid sun exposure, should not be dried.
- Some silk fabrics should be dry cleaned.
- Dark silk fabric should be rinsed with water to avoid fading.
- Wash separately from other clothing.
- The color fastness of silk clothing is very poor. After sun exposure, it will fade and white when washed. When it is stained, it will be easy to appear white. White block treatment: Put the clothes into 3% ice vinegar solution to level dye, level dye Stir the clothes with your hands, or use white vinegar, silk clothes to disable soap or washing powder, washing detergent, apply neutral detergent.
- Exposure, so as not to reduce the fastness and cause fading and yellowing, and the color is deteriorated.
- Avoid contact with rough or acid or alkaline substances.
- Wash, iron and dry before collection. It is best to stack them and wrap them in cloth.
- It is not advisable to place mothballs, otherwise the white clothing will be yellowed.
- If ironing silk clothing, when it is dry to 70% dry, use white cloth to lining the silk surface, but the iron temperature can’t be higher than 130 °C, otherwise the silk clothing will be damaged or “brittle”, affecting the wearing life. . Do not spray water when ironing, to avoid water marks, affect the appearance, the same is true for silk, avoid aurora.