What is bamboo fiber?
Bamboo fiber fabric refers to a new fabric made of bamboo as a raw material and made into a bamboo fiber by a special process. It has the characteristics of soft and soft warm, antibacterial, antibacterial, moisture absorbing, green, UV resistant, natural health care, comfortable and beautiful. Experts pointed out that bamboo fiber is a natural environmentally friendly green fiber in the true sense.
- Antibacterial and antibacterial function. The same amount of bacteria is observed under the microscope. The bacteria can multiply in cotton and wood fiber products, and the bacteria on the bamboo fiber products are killed by about 75% after 24 hours.
- Deodorization adsorption function, the special ultra-fine microporous structure inside the bamboo fiber makes it have strong adsorption capacity and can absorb harmful substances such as formaldehyde, benzene, toluene and ammonia in the air to eliminate bad odor.
- Moisture absorption and dehumidification function, the cross-section of bamboo fiber is unevenly deformed, covered with pores similar to the elliptical shape, highly hollow, and has a strong capillary effect, which can absorb and evaporate water in an instant.
- Ultra-strong UV resistance, the UV transmittance of cotton is 25%, the UV transmittance of bamboo fiber is less than 0.6%, and its UV resistance is 41.7 times that of cotton.
- Super health care function, bamboo is rich in pectin, bamboo honey, tyrosine, vitamin E and SE, GE and other trace elements of anti-cancer and anti-aging functions.
- Comfortable and beautiful function, the bamboo fiber unit has fine fineness and good whiteness. After dyeing, the color is elegant and elegant, it is not easy to fade, the gloss is bright, the plump is very smooth, the elegant and elegant, the drape is good, and it has a natural and simple texture.
- Smooth and soft. Bamboo fiber textiles feel like “silk satin”. Bamboo fiber textiles have a fine unit thickness and smooth hand feeling: good whiteness and bright color; strong toughness and wear resistance, unique resilience; strong longitudinal and transverse strength, stable and uniform, good drape.
- Moisture absorption and ventilation. The cross-section of the bamboo fiber is covered with large and small oval pores, which can absorb and evaporate a large amount of water in an instant. The water absorption of bamboo fiber is three times that of cotton. The height of the natural cross-section is hollow, which makes the experts in the industry say that the bamboo fiber is: “breathing” fiber, also known as “fiber queen”. The bamboo fiber has the moisture absorption, moisture resistance and air permeability of the first textile fiber.
- Warm in winter and cool in summer. The use of bamboo fiber textiles in summer and autumn seasons makes people feel particularly cool and breathable; the use of winter and spring seasons is fluffy and comfortable, and it can eliminate excess heat and moisture in the body, and does not get angry or dry. The winter warm and cool summer functions of bamboo fiber textiles are unmatched by other fibers.
- Antibacterial and antibacterial. Under the microscope, the bacteria can multiply in cotton and wood fibers, and the bacteria on the bamboo fiber products are killed more than 75% after 24 hours, which is not available in other textile materials.
- Natural beauty. It has the natural beauty effect of bamboo, and its natural anti-mite, deodorant, and insect-repellent properties produce negative ions.
- Anti-UV. The ultraviolet transmittance of bamboo fiber is six ten thousandths, the ultraviolet transmittance of cotton is 2,000 parts per million, and the ultraviolet resistance of bamboo fiber is 417 times that of cotton.
- Natural health care. Bamboo is a treasure all over the body. Bamboo has long been closely related to people’s lives. There are 24 chapters in the “Compendium of Materia Medica” about the different medicinal functions and prescriptions of bamboo. There are thousands of prescriptions for folks. Bamboo has been in existence for a long time. Contribute to the health of our people.
- Green and environmental protection. In today’s promotion of “saving energy and protecting the environment”, bamboo’s green environmental protection role has become increasingly prominent. Bamboo can grow up to 3 feet in height overnight and can be quickly grown and renewed for sustainable use. To a large extent, it can alleviate the shortage of wood and cotton resources. Bamboo fiber textiles use biodegradable materials that are completely degraded by microorganisms and sunlight in the soil. This decomposition process does not cause any environmental pollution.
- It is not advisable to pull it vigorously, wring it out, and gently wring it out.
- Avoid sharp objects and nails to pick up the product. Put it in a special laundry bag with a washing machine. The bamboo fiber towel has good water absorption, and its weight is obviously increased after wet water, and it has excellent drape. Therefore, when hanging after use, it is preferable to hang on items such as rods and frames that have a large area of force. If it is hung on a sharp object such as a nail or a hook, the local fiber of the suspended portion is easily deformed or broken under a large gravity to shorten the service life.
- Avoid prolonged soaking (more than 12 hours).
- Try to avoid sun exposure and drying, and dry naturally.
- It is not advisable to contact or use more than 40 degrees Celsius hot water for a long time (more than 3 hours).
- It is not necessary to bleach chlorine during washing, and it is not necessary to add a softener. It can be used in general (alkali) detergents.