The pilling of scarves and clothing is completely normal, except that it is caused by improper wearing or rubbing with hard objects. Some loose fibers will fall off or entangled after wearing several times to form a pilling ball. Even the best quality cashmere will have a slight pilling in the moderate range at the beginning.
1.Due to the particularity of cashmere fiber itself, the reasons for the cashmere product pilling are as follows:
(1) Length of the fiber: The fabric woven from the longer fiber is lighter than the woven fabric of the shorter fiber; since the number of fiber ends per unit length is small, the fiber ends of the exposed yarn and the fabric surface are also less. Cashmere fibers are 35 to 45 mm in length and wool fibers are 70 to 140 mm in length.
(2) Fineness of the fiber: The coarse fiber is less likely to pilling than the fine fiber. The yarn spun from the coarse fiber has a small number of fibers per unit area, and the fiber ends on the surface of the exposed yarn and the fabric are less; in addition, the thicker the fiber, the harder it is, and the fibers erected on the surface of the fabric are less likely to entangle into balls. Cashmere fineness is significantly smaller than wool.
(3) Curl degree of the fiber: the fiber has more curl, the cohesion between the fibers is large, the friction increases, and the fiber is not easily released to the surface of the fabric, so that it is not easy to pilling. Cashmere curls are less than wool.
(4) Cross-sectional shape of the fiber: The cross-sectional shape of the fiber is close to a circular shape, and the cohesion force between the fibers is small, and the fiber having a cross-sectional shape close to a triangle or a polygonal shape is easy to pilling. The cashmere fiber has a circular cross section.
(5) Fiber strength, elongation and elasticity: The fiber has high strength and elongation. When the elasticity is good, it is not easy to break off and fall off. Once it is raised, it is easy to entangle into a ball. Cashmere single fiber is strong, and its elongation and elasticity are better than wool.
(6) Yarn twist: The yarn twist is large, the fibers are tightly bound, and the degree of fabric pilling is reduced. In order to ensure the feel and style of cashmere products, the cashmere yarn has a lower twist.
(7) Structure of the fabric: The knitted fabric is easier to pilling than the woven fabric.
(8) The finishing of the fabric and the manner of wearing and washing also have an effect on the degree of pilling of the fabric.
2, the processing method of pilling
After the pilling phenomenon occurs in the clothes, it is forbidden to pull them hard by hand. The correct method is to gently cut the pompons with scissors after washing, after several washings, with some loose fibers falling off, The pilling of the clothes will gradually disappear.
For less pilling, use your fingers to gently pull it off or use a small pair of scissors to cut it off. Use a cloth brush to brush it. If you have a larger area, you can spread the sweater first. On a flat tabletop, use a brush to gently brush the dust according to the stitches of the fabric, straighten it tightly, gently electrically suck it with a special electric razor, and shave the ball.