|PRODUCT NAME||Fringed knit thick scarf|
|COLOR||As your requirements(ex. BLACK BLUE GREEN PINK…)|
|SUPPLY ABILITY||3000PC/PCS DAY|
|PACKAGE||1pcs/opp bag ,other package as customer required|
|SAMPLE LEAD TIME||One week|
|PAYMENT TERM||30% deposit,70% balance before shipment by air or express|
|30% deposit,70% balance against copy of BL by sea|
|DELIVERY TIME||Within 15 or 30 days based on different quantity|
|FEATURES||Classic long tassel design adds to the agility of the scarf. Simple vertical stripes for easy matching with clothes. Large size design that can be used as a shawl.|
1) Put the wool scarf in warm water first. About half an hour or so (because it has been around for a long time or even a winter),
2) Turn the shampoo on with warm water (because the shampoo is neutral. Hair and wool are both animal proteins)
3) Put the soaked wool scarf into the shampoo water and gently rub it.
4) If you think you can do it, just squeeze the dry cleaning water and transfer it to clean water.
5) Wash the wool scarf several times in clean water. Slightly squeeze the water every time you change the water, instead of twisting the water hard.
6) Wash the woolen scarf and hang it on the crossbar of the hanger to let it dry naturally and dry.
7) Then you can collect it in the sun.