The cotton fabric is made of cotton as a raw material, and is woven by a looms, which are intertwined by the warp and weft yarns. At present, according to the actual processed cotton source, it is further divided into a raw cotton fabric and a recycled cotton fabric. Cotton with a cotton content of about 75% is pure cotton.
Cotton fabric features
- It has good hygroscopicity, soft hand feeling and comfortable wearing.
- The wet strength is greater than the dry strength, but the overall strength is strong and durable.
- Good dyeing performance, soft gloss and natural beauty.
Disadvantages of cotton fabric
The disadvantage of cotton fabrics is that the hand feel is not very smooth, and the fabric is easy to wrinkle and is not easy to recover.
Advantages of cotton fabric
The cotton fabric has a soft gloss, soft handfeel, poor elasticity and easy wrinkle. After the fabric is pinched by hand, it is loosely opened, and the wrinkles are clearly visible, and the creases are not easily restored. A few barrels of warp and weft yarns were taken from the fabric and the length of the fibers was different.
- Various detergents can be used, which can be hand-washed or machine-washed. However, due to the poor elasticity of cotton fibers, do not wash them vigorously during washing to avoid deformation of the clothes and affect the size.
- White clothes can be washed with high-alkali detergent at high temperature to bleach, and underwear can not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots.
- Other color shirts should be washed with cold water. Do not use detergent or washing powder containing bleaching ingredients to avoid discoloration. Do not drop the washing powder directly onto the cotton fabric to avoid partial discoloration.
- Light color, white can be soaked for 1~2 hours, the decontamination effect is better; the dark color should not be soaked for too long, so as to avoid fading, it should be washed in time, and a spoonful of salt can be added in the water to make the clothes not fade.
- When the clothes are washed and drained, they should be stacked up, squeezed out of the water or rolled up with a towel to squeeze the water, and can not be twisted by force to avoid the clothes from going out. Do not drip dry, so that clothes will be excessively shaped after drying.