It is recommended that qualified women use dry cleaning, unconditionally hand wash, hand washing high-grade cashmere products should be as follows:
- Cashmere products are made of a precious cashmere material. Because cashmere is light, soft, warm and slippery, household washing is best done by hand alone (do not mix with other clothes); Color cashmere products should not be washed together to avoid staining.
- Record the size of the cashmere products before washing. Cashmere products with coffee, juice and blood stains should be sent to a special dyeing shop for washing.
3, soak in cold water for 5 to 10 minutes before washing (jamquin or multi-color cashmere products should not be soaked), while dip and squeeze with both hands in the water. The purpose of soaking and squeezing is to remove the dirt adhering to the inside of the cashmere from the fiber and into the water, and the other part of the dirt is wet and loose. After soaking, gently squeeze out the water with both hands, then put it in a neutral washing solution of about 35 °C and soak it with both hands. Do not wash it with hot soap. Do not wash it with water. Do not use alkaline. Wash the washing powder, otherwise there will be a velvet felt and deformation. When washing cashmere products at home, it can be washed with shampoo. Because cashmere fiber is a protein fiber, it is afraid of alkaline detergents, and shampoos are mostly “mild” type neutral detergents.
- Washed cashmere products need to be “peracid” (soaked cashmere products are soaked in a proper amount of glacial acetic acid solution) to neutralize the soapy liquor remaining in the cashmere to improve the gloss of the fabric. For protection, in the “peracid” procedure, if there is no glacial acetic acid, you can use white vinegar instead, but you need to use water once after peracid.
- After rinsing with water at about 30 °C, the softener can be placed according to the instructions, and the hand feel will be better.
- Extrude the water in the washed cashmere product and put it into a net bag to dehydrate in the dewatering cylinder of the washing machine.
- Spread the dehydrated cashmere sweater on the table covered with towel, use the ruler to measure the original size, and organize it into a prototype dry and dry, avoid hanging exposure.
- After drying in the shade, use medium temperature (about 140 °C) steam ironing to iron, iron and cashmere products leave a distance of 0.5 ~ 1 cm, should not be pressed on top, such as other irons must be padded wet towels.
If you wear a partial hook, break the yarn, take off the needle, and loose the thread, stop wearing it immediately, and repair it to avoid the needle needle loosening the needle. All wool and high proportion wool products cannot be dried by washing machine and tumble dryer. After washing, the felt will be felted, the needle ring will be reduced, hard and severely deformed.
Wash the cashmere scarf after it has been worn or before storage. This will reduce the conditions of locust activity. Always open the closet or trunk lid and ventilate it to keep the scarf dry. Friction with rough surfaces should be avoided as much as possible. Some parts with more friction opportunities, such as sleeves and table tops, sofa armrests, inner pockets, wallets, etc., as well as avoiding long-term backpacks, avoid wearing long-wearing rough coats without lining, should minimize such contact. The main component of wool is protein, which also contains a small amount of fat. It is the favorite food of aphids. In the yellow mold season, it is easy to absorb water and is infested by mold invasion.