One: wearing method
1. The lining of the outer garment that is worn with it is preferably smooth, not too rough and hard, such as denim, ramie, chemical fiber products, etc.; the inner bag of the outer garment should not be loaded with hard objects and should not be inserted into pens, books, bags, etc. So as not to cause full or partial friction pilling.
2. Minimize the friction with hard objects (sleeves and table tops, sleeves and sofa armrests, back and sofas, etc.) and strong pull hooks when wearing them.
3, should not vigorously pull, do strenuous exercise, so as not to take off the sleeve, open the hole, pilling.
4. Prevent contact with corrosive substances.
5, often dust removal. Dust off with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner once a week. At noon in the weather, dry for 1 hour to keep it dry, once a week.
6, the wearing time should not be too long, pay attention to the interval for about 10 days, so that it restores the elasticity, so as to avoid fiber fatigue.
Two: washing method
In general, cashmere clothing is best to dry clean, such as washing with water to step by step.
1. Turn the cashmere outfit from the inside out. Measure the size of each part or press the outer contour of the cashmere sweater to cut the paperboard with the same size as the garment.
2. If the soil is dirty, soak it in neutral detergent water with foam at 35 ° C for 15 minutes to 20 minutes. Do not use enzymes or bleaching chemicals, lotions and shampoos to prevent erosion.
3, gently pat the hand, not smash, so as not to cause pilling or felting.
4, should not be soaked, different colors of cashmere products should not be washed together to avoid cross-color.
5, wash with 35 ° C -40 ° C warm water two or three times, the last clear water can put some vinegar or softener, the hand will be better. Stack the washed cashmere clothing on the sloping plate and squeeze the water by hand or put it into the bag and dehydrate it in the washing machine dewatering cylinder. Then tiling to dry, do not hang to avoid deformation.
6. According to the pre-cut paperboard, flatten the clothes and arrange the shape. Put a wet towel on it and iron it with a medium temperature (about 140 °C) iron. The iron should not be in direct contact with cashmere clothing.
After the cashmere garment is washed by the above method, it does not shrink, does not deform, and does not fade. When collecting, be sure to stack them in the box.